Dark Web Monitoring
Online criminals can hide from you, but they can’t hide from Dark Web ID
How Dark Web ID protects your business:
- Delivers the same advanced credential monitoring capabilities used by Fortune 500 companies.
- Connects to multiple Dark Web services, including Tor, I2P and Freenet, to search for compromised credentials, without requiring you to connect any of your software or hardware to these high-risk services directly.
- Provides awareness of compromised credentials before identity theft or data breaches occur.
We go into the Dark Web to keep you out of it
Attacks on networks may be inevitable, but proactive monitoring of stolen and compromised data allows you to respond to a threat immediately to prevent a major breach.
With 80,000+ compromised emails daily, the platform provides extensive reporting capabilities to track and triage incidents.
Dark Web ID allows us to see industry patterns long before they become trends, and offers the intelligence to keep you and your employees more protected.
A Dark & Dangerous Place
The Dark Web is made up of digital communities that sit on top of the Internet, and while there are legitimate purposes to the Dark Web, it is estimated that over 50% of all sites on the Dark Web are used for criminal activities, including the disclosure and sale of digital credentials. Far too often, companies that have had their credentials compromised and sold on the Dark Web don’t know it until they have been informed by law enforcement — but by then, it’s too late.
- 81% of hacking-related breaches leverage either stolen and/or weak passwords
- 60% of SMBs will go out of business within 6 months of a cyber incident
- 43% of cyber attacks are on SMBs
How does this happen?
When your employees use their work email on third party websites, like the types listed below, it makes your business vulnerable to a breach. With our Dark Web Monitoring, we can detect if your company is at risk due to exposed credentials on those websites.
- HR & Payroll
- Email Services
- Travel Sites
- Social Media
What can you do to protect your business?
By utilizing Dark Web IDTM, a combination of human and sophisticated Dark Web intelligence with search capabilities, you are able to identify, analyze and proactively monitor for your organization’s compromised or stolen employee and customer data.
Get in touch with us today and we can run a scan on your business to see if you’ve been breached.
Give us a call on 01206 890597 or fill out the form below and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Local IT Support
Enquire online today with Lexden Computers.