We now offer price competitive VoIP that’ll help your business save money.
This make VoIP a lot cheaper and easier to set up to suit all businesses and work-from-home setups. You no longer have to pay for hefty phone charges, phone lines and lots of hardware. VoIP calls are transmitted into digital packets via IP instead of traditional telephone infrastructure.
Apart from the difference in voice transmission, the process of making a VoIP call is very similar to a standard phone call and you can use a hardware or software-based VoIP phone. A hardware-based VoIP phone is like a traditional desk phone that allows you to make internal calls, transfer calls and receive voicemails. A software-based VoIP phone can be a program or app installed on your regular phone, mobile or computer.
Advantages of VoIP
- Cost savings: You spend less on infrastructure with a VoIP phone as no PBX hardware, phone lines and wiring are needed on your end. You also receive the benefits of cheaper calling charges over longer distances and international calls. As there is less hardware to maintain, maintenance costs for a VoIP phone are also much cheaper.
- Accessibility: A VoIP phone system thanks to software-based VoIP calls allows you to use the phone line from anywhere in the world on your mobile or computer which is ideal for a modern workforce.
- Scalability: As your business grows you can grow your VoIP phone system with minimal new hardware, making it a lot cheaper and easier to scale.
VoIP features with Lexden Computer Services
- Easy and free setup for voice calls
- International calling
- Internet fax
- HD video meetings
- Instant messaging
- Hosted PBX
- Virtual numbers
- Mobile app/Remote working
- Reliable HD audio
- Call recordings
- Bespoke solutions and pricing to match your needs
Using VoIP with Lexden Computer Services
- Free setup, maintenance and support
- 1 month of free VoIP services when you sign up
- We can under-price your current provider
- Robust security to protect your systems and data
Ready for better VoIP conversations? Get your 1 month free now.
What some of our clients say..
- Jade Lexi
Resolved a fault offline server very quickly. Thankyou.
I have just had my iMac repaired by Matthew Underwood at Lexden Computer Services. Having had my iMac for a few years I feared the worst when it completely stopped working . This company is amazing ! I now have my computer back completely fixed and like new.. Mathew was confident helpful and took time to explain exactly what needed doing . The first novice for the work was incredibly reasonable. I would not hesitate to recommend this company , I cannot rate them highly enough. Thank you.
Jonathan is absolutely superb, i wouldnt go anywhere else in Colchester for my IT needs. Hes never failed to fix an issue and does it very quickly. The guy is incredible.
- sophie kennedy
I worked from home during the lockdowns and Lexden have been a great support throughout, making sure that all my IT was set up and ready to go. The team have been great whenever I have needed them and have always been professional and couldn’t do more to help.
Quality IT support from Lexden Computer Services. They have always managed to answer queries and solve issues quickly and efficiently. I am really impressed with their service and will continue to use them for my business IT needs.
1/20/2021KJ Elite Cleaning
I use lexden computer services. Situated on North hill Colchester so very easy to get too, however the service they provide means I never need to venture into town, top class guys who work here, nothing’s ever too much trouble high recommend