We now offer price competitive VoIP that’ll help your business save money.
This make VoIP a lot cheaper and easier to set up to suit all businesses and work-from-home setups. You no longer have to pay for hefty phone charges, phone lines and lots of hardware. VoIP calls are transmitted into digital packets via IP instead of traditional telephone infrastructure.
Apart from the difference in voice transmission, the process of making a VoIP call is very similar to a standard phone call and you can use a hardware or software-based VoIP phone. A hardware-based VoIP phone is like a traditional desk phone that allows you to make internal calls, transfer calls and receive voicemails. A software-based VoIP phone can be a program or app installed on your regular phone, mobile or computer.
Advantages of VoIP
- Cost savings: You spend less on infrastructure with a VoIP phone as no PBX hardware, phone lines and wiring are needed on your end. You also receive the benefits of cheaper calling charges over longer distances and international calls. As there is less hardware to maintain, maintenance costs for a VoIP phone are also much cheaper.
- Accessibility: A VoIP phone system thanks to software-based VoIP calls allows you to use the phone line from anywhere in the world on your mobile or computer which is ideal for a modern workforce.
- Scalability: As your business grows you can grow your VoIP phone system with minimal new hardware, making it a lot cheaper and easier to scale.
VoIP features with Lexden Computer Services
- Easy and free setup for voice calls
- International calling
- Internet fax
- HD video meetings
- Instant messaging
- Hosted PBX
- Virtual numbers
- Mobile app/Remote working
- Reliable HD audio
- Call recordings
- Bespoke solutions and pricing to match your needs
Using VoIP with Lexden Computer Services
- Free setup, maintenance and support
- 1 month of free VoIP services when you sign up
- We can under-price your current provider
- Robust security to protect your systems and data
Ready for better VoIP conversations? Get your 1 month free now.
What some of our clients say..
- Rachel Walton
African Families in the UK(AFiUK)CIC a charitable organization approached Lexden Computers Services to help with getting 41 good value laptops for children to do their homework during the lockdown. We are extremely grateful to, Lexden Computer Services they are a real high quality and reputable computer service, they exceeded our expectations. Speed, trust, attention to detail and competitive pricing are only a few of the many qualities this company has illustrated. I would strongly suggest using Lexden Computers Services if looking for computers.
The 5 stars says it all! The team at Lexden Computer Services are fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble. No hard selling or pushy sales just good honest service. I would highly recommend them. Thank you to Chris & Ruku for your great work!
Lexden Computers have been my go-to IT management company for the past 25 years, in 2 different workplaces. I cannot fault them on any aspect of their work. If everything goes down, they are on the problem within 30 minutes. Over the past year, they have upgraded all our IT equipment, developed a new website which is totally accessible to those with any kind of disability, and enabled all office staff to work from home. They provide a friendly, energetic and efficient service, and nothing is ever too much trouble. I would not go anywhere else for IT support.
- Grahame Jackson
We, as Parker Castle have used Lexden as our IT support for over 20 years. They have always provided us with a first class service, responding promptly if we have problems and sorting them in a timely manner. They manage our network, emails our PCs, servers etc ensuring we are protected from malware, viruses, scammers etc at all time so we are as safe as we can be on the internet. As a financial services company it is imperative that our data is protected and monitored constantly and Lexden have done this for us. I would have no hesitation in recommending them.
Rapid and reliable professional expertise on tap when I need it - even when I am working abroad. The Lexden Computer Services definition of IT isn't just Information Technology, it's also 'Intelligent Thinking'.