We now offer price competitive VoIP that’ll help your business save money.
This make VoIP a lot cheaper and easier to set up to suit all businesses and work-from-home setups. You no longer have to pay for hefty phone charges, phone lines and lots of hardware. VoIP calls are transmitted into digital packets via IP instead of traditional telephone infrastructure.
Apart from the difference in voice transmission, the process of making a VoIP call is very similar to a standard phone call and you can use a hardware or software-based VoIP phone. A hardware-based VoIP phone is like a traditional desk phone that allows you to make internal calls, transfer calls and receive voicemails. A software-based VoIP phone can be a program or app installed on your regular phone, mobile or computer.
Advantages of VoIP
- Cost savings: You spend less on infrastructure with a VoIP phone as no PBX hardware, phone lines and wiring are needed on your end. You also receive the benefits of cheaper calling charges over longer distances and international calls. As there is less hardware to maintain, maintenance costs for a VoIP phone are also much cheaper.
- Accessibility: A VoIP phone system thanks to software-based VoIP calls allows you to use the phone line from anywhere in the world on your mobile or computer which is ideal for a modern workforce.
- Scalability: As your business grows you can grow your VoIP phone system with minimal new hardware, making it a lot cheaper and easier to scale.
VoIP features with Lexden Computer Services
- Easy and free setup for voice calls
- International calling
- Internet fax
- HD video meetings
- Instant messaging
- Hosted PBX
- Virtual numbers
- Mobile app/Remote working
- Reliable HD audio
- Call recordings
- Bespoke solutions and pricing to match your needs
Using VoIP with Lexden Computer Services
- Free setup, maintenance and support
- 1 month of free VoIP services when you sign up
- We can under-price your current provider
- Robust security to protect your systems and data
Ready for better VoIP conversations? Get your 1 month free now.
What some of our clients say..
“Lexden Computer Services have been our selected IT support for over 20 years, originally run by the late John Whiting, and now his son Jonathan Whiting.
At all times they have provided an excellent service to our company, always ensuring our systems are constantly updated, monitored and, as we are a Financial Services Company holding clients confidential information, more importantly secure.
In the event of any disruption, or breakdown to any of our services, individual PCs, servers etc. They respond quickly, often resolving problems remotely.
The fact that they have full access to our office at any time of the day or night, weekends, bank holidays indicates the confidence and trust we have in this company.”
“Lexden Computer Services has been providing Gemstone Mortgages with IT Support for the last 3 years.
During this time, we have grown as a company and Jonathan and his team have been a crucial part of this being possible ensuring all my staff are set up to work from both home and the office. They are always available to talk to and respond to all enquiries very quickly no matter how big or small.
Jonathan especially has helped me massively change and adapt a lot of our processes to streamline them and make them safer for us and our clients. I can honestly say he has made our working days so much easier with everything he has implemented into my company.”
Zero Three Care
“Lexden Computer Services have provided computer support to our care company for approximately ten years. They support both the operations in our Head Office as well as in our residential care homes, both remotely and on site when required.
As well as being a friendly family company who are always there quickly when we need day- to-day support, over the years Lexden have helped us to review our systems in order to ensure that they are robust and safe from external threat.
I would whole-heartedly recommend Lexden to you as an approachable, reliable and responsive IT company.”
“Lexden Computer Services have helped with all our IT needs since we opened our business back in 2014 and I am happy to say whilst we have grown as a business, they have supported us in each and every way.
I was recommended Jonathan by a friend and also happy to say both Jonathan and his team have been brilliant, not only tech support and IT issues but advice on IT purchases as well and even going the extra mile setting up systems within our branches as the technology has evolved.
Due to their fast, friendly, and knowledgeable business I have recommended Jonathan and his team to business associates so happy to support them with a direct reference if need be.”